Sunday, July 19, 2009

no more sweden!!



No More Sweden is over. It was cool to meet up again with everybody. Also I met many nice people. Some were even from overseas. (From Toronto and from Phoenix) Here's a snapshot from an unfinished game, I made at the party. It's called C Y A N   M A G E N T A   S E X  and it's supposed to be a 2-player party game where a couple has to reach orgasm. Maybe I'll continue a bit and see where it goes. Soon I'll post some photos too.
Also, mad thanks to Martin Jonasson 'Grapefrukt' for making everything possible. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!

Eli said...

Glorious! Let me know what came (get it?) of this.

Bernhard Schulenburg said...

Oh, I didn't continue on this. It would have been a 2 player rythm game. It would have needed more interesting feedback aesthetiscs. It was good trying it out, though.