Saturday, March 28, 2009

It's not over yet!


GDC has been a total rush. I met lots of interesting and nice people. And I met some old friends from down-under too. It was pretty fun. 
Somebody touched my crotch. I won't say who. It was kind of weird but still endearing. I saw some motorbikes hanging from the ceiling and an orange cat, so fat it must have been Garfield, by name.
Tonight is the last party. So it's not over yet! Tomorrow I fly. Erik Svedäng left today, I hope he didn't forget his prize trophy. Also Kian Bashiri left. We said good bye just around the corner from the arcade museum. See you at No-More-Sweden, guys!

I am exhausted, yet refreshed.


3 comments:

Kian said...

Yes, see you at No More Sweden!!! :D <3

Heather Conover said...

my computer is alive again which means I can read your blog again.

i'm very happy that you had a blast at GDC. Wish I could have been there!

Bernhard Schulenburg said...

Dead computers are sometimes the best way to free yourself from the internet. I am currently freed a little by travelling about in the Philippines. So answering to emails might take some time. Sorry for that. :)

hey! Show me some of your art , when you think its ready. Would be cool. :D